PayRnD.org will be created as a non-profit Distributed / Decentralised Autonomous Organisation on the Aragon Network.
It's primary purpose is to fund brain research, by, but not limited to, the Neural Archives Foundation, an Australian non-profit:
"The NAF is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) from 23 February 2018."
Research will cover the following areas:
- Improving neural tissue preservation methods
- High-resolution brain scanning
- Extraction of meaningful information from living and frozen neural tissue
- Brain Communication Interfaces (BCIs)
- Uploading human and other mammalian consciousnesses into non-biological substrates
If you would like to be involved in the development of this project, contact Philip Rhoades: phr AT payrnd DOT org